Where to purchase "Tylo" glue for fondant

On your site, you mention using "Tylo (CMC) glue" for assembling/attaching fondant. What is CMC, and where can I purchase this? I cannot find it anywhere on your site.

My grandkids have entered the Grove Park competition for the last four years, the last three years, one honorable mention in 2006, two won 4th place in youth in 1997, and last year, one won 4th in Child (5-8), and the other won 5th in Youth (9-12). They two youngest girls are entering this year together (9 and 10) on one entry in the Youth Category, which will involve a "ton of fondant and gum paste" work, and we would love to use the best ways possible to avoid some of the "catastrophes" of past years. I'm their advisor, and this has been a "huge" learning process for us all -- not to mention a ton of fun and memories!! Thanks!
Linda Pedersen : PoppynMe2@aol.com.

Comments for Where to purchase "Tylo" glue for fondant

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Jun 14, 2010
Tylo or Tylose
by: Shaaron

This product is used in making fondant and as a glue for piecing flowers etc. together. You can find it at www.globalsugarart.com. In the UK they call it Tylo but here in the states it is usually called Tylose. Good luck.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Questions - Decorating Gingerbread Houses.

View Cart

advertising policies

Free Newsletter

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter!

E-mail Address

First Name (Optional)


Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Gingerbread Heaven.

Gingerbread Patterns

gingerbread house patterns
Check out our patterns page.

Don't see what you want? Request a custom pattern!

Search This Site

Custom Search

Enjoy This Site?
Then why not use the buttons above to add us to your favorite bookmarking service?

Copyright© 2006-2012 gingerbread-house-heaven.com
All Rights Reserved.